Traditionally used :
• Antiseptic – Heals wounds
• Anti Seborrhoeic - Helps Seborrhoeic eczema
• Muscle Firming
• Soothes and calms the mind
• Relieves tension and anxiety
• Excellent for people with chronic anxiety, stress and depression
Emotional benefits: Stress Relief/Strengthening/Empowering. Grounding, calming, and can support the nervous system
Physical benefits: Tones and soothes the skin eg itchy scalp, Relieves pain such as arthritis.
Aromatherapy uses: Hair Care, Massage Oil, Ointment
Mixes well with: Juniper/Rose/Mandarin/Rosemary
Why buy Naturally Creative Himalayan Cedarwood?
We chose this Cedarwood in particular because of the smooth, sweet and woody aroma. Some Cedarwood oils can be a little harsh but our oil from India is one of the best we have encountered. The single source distiller ensures consistently good quality.